Zyetric Software is a New Zealand based start-up software company focusing on MR/AR/VR technologies and applications. We are still in stealth mode to develop our patent-pending technologies. We are now setting up our R&D arm and need your help to surprise the world with our leading MR/AR/VR technologies in 2018.
• Follow instructions from supervisor and deliver well tested code in a timely basis.
• Implement clean and well documented codes.
• Research and develop breakthrough solutions for the MR/AR/VR technologies
• Write test cases for testing your own or other members’ codes
• Keep track of new advances in MR/AR/VR technologies and algorithms.
• Share knowledge and techniques across the US, HK and NZ teams
· Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (Master and PhD are welcome), Final-Year students will be considered for part-time positions
· Good programming skills in SWIFT/Xcode (skills Java/Android Studio will also be considered)
· Basic knowledge in MR/AR/VR technologies is a MUST
· Experience in various MR/AR/VR development platforms such as OpenCV and UE4 will be a GREAT PLUS
· Be able to work independently, follow and respect coding standards and help to enforce good programming practices.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English
· Willing to travel when necessary
If you are interested to join us, please forward your resume with your expected salary to jobs AT zyetric DOT com.