Zyetric Technologies Limited is a New Zealand based start-up software company focusing on AR/VR technologies and applications. We are still in stealth mode to develop our patent-pending technologies. We are now setting up our R&D arm here in New Zealand and inside AUT. We need your help to surprise the world with our leading AR/VR technologies.
• As an ideal candidate you should be an experienced iOS and Android developer who will take the leading role of the R&D team. You should be proficient in iOS/Android APP development, and should possess strong architect and design skills.
• Lead the team to develop great iOS/Android based AR/VR technologies/algorithms/APIs.
• Invent and patent new AR/VR technologies/algorithms.
• Implement practical and timely solutions that meet the design and technical requirements.
• Optimise code and data for memory usage and performance.
• Keep track of new advances in AR/VR technologies and algorithms.
• Share knowledge and techniques across the HK and NZ teams
· PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
o With thesis related to software algorithms/technologies
o (Highly preferred) With thesis related to AR/VR technologies, computer vision or iOS/Android platform
· 1 to 3 years experience in software related industry
· (Highly preferred) Experience in patent writing/filing
· Good programming skills in SWIFT/Xcode and Java/Android Studio
· Experience in various AR/VR development platforms such as OpenCV and UE4 will be a GREAT PLUS
· Be able to work independently, follow and respect coding standards and help to enforce good programming practices.
· Willing to travel when necessary
If you are interested to join us, please forward your resume with your expected salary to: jobs AT zyetric DOT com