$35 ph plus super plus commission
Mates Global provides skilled and unskilled labourers to the manufacturing sector and it is looking to expand into the construction, ship building and processing industries. It has a strong contractor base and is able to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill client requirements at short notice. Mates Global can provide labour for one day or longer, depending on the clients requirements.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who can work autonomously and can assist in growing the business in the Construction, Ship building and Processing industries.Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients. Initially the work will be part time, after a period of 6 months it will transfer to full time.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in the labour hire/recruitment sector. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with potential clients, from first contact and providing ongoing support after they become a client. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and business development managment
- Report to the Business Development Manageron (weekly/monthly/quarterly) placement results
- Stay up-to-date with labour hire requirements across multiple industries.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executiveor similar role within labour hire/recruitment sector
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of growing client base.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
MUST HAVE A CAR
$35 p/h + Superannuation+Commission