NZD 50000~80000 plus Stock
Reporting to the Board of Director, the appointee will have these responsibilities:
· Lead a small team to deliver period end closing, ensuring robust accounting and reporting.
· Review accounts regularly to ensure accurate balance sheet accounts and reliable income statement.
· Oversee management accounts, budget and cash flow projection of the company.
· Maintain effective control framework, guide business to operate effectively
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including our Joint Venture, to support delivery of business results. Support projects to drive continuous improvements in process excellence, controls, and business returns .
· Deal with investors from different nationality.
· Occasional travel is a must.
· Master or PhD Degree holder.
· Minimum 20 years related experience.
· Substantial auditing / accounting / controlling experience with sizeable establishments, preferably with experience in listed companies, especially those listed in NASDAQ.
· Well experienced in setting up Joint Venture.
· Well experienced in handling Due Diligence.
· Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
If you are interested to join us, please forward your resume with your expected salary and availability to jobs AT zyetric DOT com
. Please specify “Application for the position of CFO” in your cover letter.