Who are Provoke?
We’re exceptionally proud to be a home-grown success story. 16 years ago, we were your classic kiwi start-up that has now evolved into a successful global IT solutions business. At Provoke, we combine the exceptional talent of our people with the latest technology to drive business change for our customers.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an insightful and analytical User Experience Designer to join our Wellington Design & User Experience team. The role will involve collaborating cross-functional delivery teams that are creating enterprise software for our customers.
We need a leader who strives for excellence in their work and is a strong team player who looks to bring out the best in everyone around them.
What experience makes you suitable?
We would love to hear from you if you have experience in:
- Carrying out and generating insights from user research
- Solving tricky business problems
- Finding the balance between business and user needs
- Collaborating with technical people to create intuitive designs within constraints
- Creating wireframes and interactive prototypes to communicate your designs clearly
- Carrying out usability testing to validate your designs with a range of users
- Speaking persuasively about your design decisions
- Effectively communicating with and positively influencing diverse stakeholders through written recommendations, roadmaps, specifications and of course your designs themselves.
You’ll also need:
- A tertiary qualification or relevant commercial experience
- Enthusiasm, pragmatism and a sense of humour
What’s in it for you?
For a start you’ll be working with a bunch of skilled, authentic and creative people who have a little pinch of zest. Everything we do at Provoke stems from our guiding principles, that we: look after each other, love our customers and live for tomorrow. With that in mind we offer a heap of perks to make sure you feel looked after. These include:
- Free health insurance
- Your birthday off
- Subsidised mobile plan
- Free massages
- Free fruit and snacks
- An imaginative and active social club!
Plus with around 150 staff (and growing) worldwide, who knows where we’ll pop up next!
For more information, be sure to visit www.provokesolutions.com
Provoke Solutions Inc. is proud to be an EEO Employer.