Gibbston Valley Winery is looking for an exceptional sales person to join our team in a hands on management role in our winery gift shop.
Tasks & Duties
- Oversee daily store operations in a hands on sales role
- Ensure the general appearance of the store is maintained at a very high standard.
- Ensure daily store quota are reached
- Set KPI, & contribute to team achievement of sales budget.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing
- Sourcing and ordering new store merchandise
- Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Create store presentations, ideas, and concepts to successfully promote store merchandise
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Approve visual store displays, prints and web ads
- Present new marketing strategies to widen audience reach
- Sales skills
- PR skills
- High level communication
- Willing to work in varying shifts and extended store hours
- Broad knowledge on business, merchandising and marketing
- Leadership, Supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills -Microsoft and point of sale programs