Top 5 reasons you want this role
- Office 365 & Azure focus
- Senior role
- Fun & rewarding environment
- Handy Lambton Quay location
- Love working with a great team on the latest Microsoft cloud tech? This could be for you.
What we’re looking for?
At Provoke, we combine the exceptional talent of our people with the latest technology to drive business change for our customers. We’re looking for an experienced Microsoft Cloud Engineer to join our Wellington-based infrastructure team with a focus on implementing and supporting Office 365 and Azure services for our customers.
This role is a great opportunity to show off your technical skill across the product suite as well as your consulting and relationship building skills to become known as a trusted technical expert to some of NZ’s most well-known companies. With the frantic pace of change in Microsoft’s online services, you’ll also be expected to keep up to date with any new developments which could provide value to Provoke or our customers.
What will you be working on?
The majority of your work will be customer-facing and you’ll likely be involved in multiple projects at once. With a focus on Office 365 and Azure services consulting, configuration and support, here’s a short list of some of the work you’ll be involved in:
- Office 365 tenant configuration
- Identity – Azure AD, ADFS, MFA etc
- Email migration to Exchange Online
- Enterprise Mobility & Security
- SharePoint Online configuration, migration, and support
- Azure services configuration & support
- Plus there’ll be some other general tech support, networking and systems administration within the Provoke group.
The non-negotiable’s we’re looking for in this role are:
- 8+ years of IT operations/engineering experience
- Office 365 setup & administration experience
- Email migration experience to Exchange Online (Exchange hybrid, cutover, Migration Wiz, etc)
- EMS implementation experience (InTune, MFA, RMS, Azure AD, Cloud security)
- Azure deployment, configuration and management
- Windows Server systems administration & engineering experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Experience and confidence in presenting solutions to customers
- Relationship-building skills so our customers know you’re there for them
- Someone who thrives under pressure and manages their time well
- Ambition and drive with a love of learning & keeping up to date with technology
- Enjoys mentoring junior team members
- Recent Microsoft certifications
- The ability to obtain Secret or Confidential level security clearance.
That last bullet point is REALLY important. Due to the nature of clients we work with in Wellington, we can’t assign to work on the essential projects we would need you on if this can’t be obtained. This means you must either be a NZ Citizen OR to have lived in New Zealand for 5 – 10 years OR be a citizen of one of the ‘Five Eye’ countries.
What’s in it for you?
Where do we start? How about an excellent package that includes your salary plus the following perks?
- Free health insurance
- Subsidized mobile plan
- MSDN subscription with free Azure credits
- Free training offers and exams
- Free massages, fruit and snacks
- Plus a creative and active social club!
Plus with around 150 staff (and growing) worldwide, who knows where we’ll pop up next!
For more information, be sure to visit www.provokesolutions.com
Provoke Solutions Inc. is proud to be an EEO Employer.