Service Delivery Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- Permanent / Full Time
Top 5 reasons you’re going to love this role…
- We have long standing successful partnerships with well-known NZ entities for you to leverage off
- If you’re all about the best for the customer, then we’re all about you
- An excellent package including fantastic health & wellness initiatives
- Working with passionate and talented teams
- We do some seriously cool sh….stuff!
Who are Provoke?
We’re exceptionally proud to be a home-grown success story. 16 years ago, we were your classic kiwi start-up that has now evolved into a successful global IT solutions business. At Provoke, we combine the exceptional talent of our people with the latest technology to drive business change for our customers.
What does this role involve in a nutshell?
Sitting in our Sales/Customer Care team this role plays a vital role in making sure our team is looking at things from our customers’ perspective. With a background in IT Service Delivery management you’ll:
- Be the advocate for the customers, ensuring we’re meeting our SLA’s
- Consulting with customers on our capability and managing capacity
- Nurture relationships with customers to ensure we’re offering the right solutions
- Project manage existing solution enhancements
- Facilitate the resourcing of workload prioritization.
As well as previous experience in all of the above, this job will be for you if you’re:
- Committed to mentoring and developing your team members
- Passionate about continual improvement
- Able to drive results with an acute eye for detail
- A seasoned client relationship manager
- Appreciate working in a team and love to rally people together for a common purpose
- Happy to work off-site when required
- Able to obtain high level NZ security clearance
- After a place to work with people who care a great deal about your development
- Like lots of bells & whistles!
What’s in it for you?
For a start you’ll be working with a bunch of skilled, authentic and creative people who have a little pinch of zest. Everything we do at Provoke stems from our guiding principles, that we: look after each other, love our customers and live for tomorrow. With that in mind we offer a heap of perks to make sure you feel looked after. These include:
- Free health insurance
- Your birthday off
- Subsidised mobile plan
- Free massages
- Free fruit and snacks
- An imaginative and active social club!
Plus with around 150 staff (and growing) worldwide, who knows where we’ll pop up next!
For more information, be sure to visit www.provokesolutions.com
Provoke Solutions Inc. is proud to be an EEO Employer.