Job DescriptionDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency,
• Store staff, training and motivating employees as well as, conducting appraisals and performance reviews and providing training•Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock, implementing stockControl systems, stock tracking and ordering:•Daily cash reconciliation, petty cash banking, maintain security controls – keys and alarms•Rostering for employees•Respond to customer complaints and comments:•Provide exceptional customer service and ensure the employees also provide thesame level of service.•Sell goods to customers, advice and recommend products and add on products keeping liquor laws alongside•Schedule, organize & delegate work to staff.•Develop, execute and manage merchandising programs for the store•Ensure staff comply with Company policies and procedures•Ensure the business and staff Comply with Occupational Health & Safetyguideline
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE
• Qualifications of diploma or higher level relating to Business, Management is essential(Level-7)
• Minimum of 2 years of liquor work experience
• Must have full driving licence.
• The Manager shall at all times hold and maintain a Manager’s License
Clear work history
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.