We’re looking for a talented full stack developer to join our team as a Team Lead. Someone who can manage various priorities, co-ordinate multiple projects and care for their own dynamic team is a must.
Our Team Leads wear a lot of hats – everything from leading projects, hands-on coding to mentoring developers and working with sales to pitch for new opportunities. You will build front end applications, middle and back-end software across a variety of architectures, clients and cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll do
The position requires you to be involved in all aspects of software development cycle; requirements gathering, documentation, hands on coding and continuous deployment. You will work closely with customers and internal teams to understand customer requirements and design solutions that meet their business objectives. You’ll have an opportunity to lead projects where you will be part of making design, technical and deployment decisions. Part of this role will require you to oversee a team and work with them on their training and career goals.
What are we looking for?
We’re after a Team Lead who enjoys coding and mentoring others. Someone who can bring their experience and enjoys sharing best practices with their team mates.
Specifically, you’ll need:
- 5+ years in software engineering with the technologies listed
- 2+ years in project leadership role
- Interest in or previous experience in people management
- 3+ years implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
- 3+ years solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure.
You must also have high competency in the following:
- Angular 1.5, actively changing to Angular 2
- REST API creation & consumption
- Typescript with unit testing
- Automation and unit testing
- CD/CI set up
- SQL, Doc DB (or similar)
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Agile process, documenting user stories & acceptance criteria
- Experience in the following is a bonus:
- Orchard or Kentico CMS, SharePoint 2010 +, Mobile Web toolkits like Xamarin and Cordova, Progressive apps, Machine learning , Windows Azure services
Why join us?
Leveraging off 16 years of multinational experience, our Bellevue office works as part of a wider global team. We lead in strategic consulting through to design, development and integration. With 140+ staff worldwide in Seattle, Auckland, Wellington, Manila and Singapore you’ll be part of a global family doing great things.