Job DescriptionOur clients are well known within the roadworks industry and we are always on the look-out for people to join their team in a booming industry. We need people who are willing to work hard and sometimes long hours and take pride in their work.
Duties can involve:
- Loading and unloading trucks with signs and cones, paint and materials
- Setting up sites with signage and cones
- Operating the Stop Go signs and managing traffic
- Directing vehicles and communicating via an RT
- Some general labouring duties
- Experience is not necessary as there are regular inductions and health and safety training
- Day and night shifts available – 6.30 – 7am /pm starts from the Albany or Silverdale depots
- Jobs are through Monday to Friday with some optional weekend work
- Must be able to speak English, be physically fit (will need to be able to lift 25kg)
- Must be reliable and turn up to work on time
- Licenses not mandatory, but would be beneficial.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Must have PPE gear or be able to obtain prior to induction – Lace up safety boots, Hi Viz, hard hat, safety glasses and gloves.