With operations around New Zealand, our client is a large and established name in the scrap metal industry, both locally and internationally. Offering services to the community and working within the larger industries, they are proud of their reputation and commitment to supporting their local communities while protecting the environment.
They are currently looking for a Supervisor / 2IC for the Wellington operation of the business to directly support the manager.
To be successful for this role, you must;
* Have a background in People Management as you will have 5 direct reports
* Ideally you will have experience in line management
* You must be up to date with the current New Zealand safe work procedures and the standard operating procedures in NZ Health & Safety
* Have ambition and desire to advance your career within the company
* Be competent running a service processing facility
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone customer focused who thinks logically and is able to follow instruction. Someone with fantastic organisational skills and has the appropriate experience to be capable to step up in the managers absence and take charge.
You will need a full NZ drivers licence – (a forklift licence would be an advantage also, but not necessary)
You will need to have a clean criminal history and be able to pass a drug test
You must be a NZ resident or be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call Karmen on 022 479 4603